HELP! Electric shock, how can it be prevented? Mother board burnt out, I think d
December 14, 2006 8:00am CST
HELP! Electric shock, how can it be prevented? Mother board burnt out, I think due to electric shock.?
15 Dec 06
Electric shock,First of all its very important to use your pc with a UPS (which must have surge protection in it just like APC or toshiba's UPS). 2ndly if your home wiring hasn't a breaker,then you must get atleast for your pc and other sensitive equipment. This will help you in FUTURE.But what has already burnt,I can just say SORRY for that.