Why do some women prefer married Men?

@marias (26)
How can we spray a stay off my husband spray.. to last everyday all day.. Do they like the fact that there committed to someone?
for each there is a different reason. I can only say for myself. I don't like to date married men. I have dated a married man. he promised me the moon and stars. I was already in a bad place. Emotionally I was better off. I was told all these things and belived it all. I also know friends who don't want a steady man to live with. I know of a woman who is now on her 16th year with a married man. She has it all. not finace wise.. They met and became friends. They worked together,wife,husband,woman. The wife was not know of to the woman. But by the time it all came out it was nothing she could do. he told her the moon was hers and she fell for it. He was the only man who never hit her. This was the security blanket for her. The wife still knows of the relationship. she has her lover and won't devorce him...
@ccoriel (571)
in my own opinion, some women prefer married men merely bcoz they are more matured or more experienced one. or maybe they are afraid of commitment or maybe bcoz they are adventurous one. or maybe bcoz she really love the guy.