Lactose Intolerant

@themyl (1423)
How do You know that you are lactose intolerant? Are there any tell tale symptoms that make you realize that You and Milk just don’t get along?
@kylesmiles (1911)
I know that I am lactose intolerant because shortly after I eat cheese or drink cow's milk, I have to go to the bathroom... to you know... go number 2! My stomach will start to hurt and churn... It's not pretty. Usually when I eat pizza with lots of cheese on it... or when I eat that american cheese... Swiss and other white cheeses aren't bad on my tummy though.
@themyl (1423)
Personally, I am not lactose intolerant, but my son is. When he consumes milk products, he starts complaining out gas and stomach pain. Then I have not completely realized that he and milk aren’t on speaking terms, if you know what I mean. Thanks
@themyl (1423)
Oops! I should have read, "he starts complaining ABOUT gas
I would say everytime you drink or eat something with milk in you you get a tummy ache or worse. My son isn't allergic to milk but he can't breakdown the protien Casien in milk. It turns ito peptides and enters his blood stream where it then affects his brain by acting as an opiate.
@themyl (1423)
I really didn’t realize that ailments such at that could come from milk. Thanks for your response