'mylot' is 'great'

United Arab Emirates
Have you seen any site similar to 'mylot'. Honesly speaking, i have never seen like this. I think, it is many times better than chat rooms, free ad forums, free mesage boards, because mylot offers a real oppertunity to talk with forum. If we use it properly we dont need to search for places to post our ads and our messages. What you think?
@mythmoh (3986)
There are forums like Crazoo-which is like mylot --a all in one site for discussions,chat.But i don't think they are that much popular and user friendly like this.
Helium Knowledge is similar, though more intellectual.
@Aali311 (6125)
Since I found out about mylot I have been here almost everyday, the best part about it is that it pays you to be on here. It's the best I've found so far.
@Sweety76 (1596)
i agree wth u
Grr. My post didn't go through! (I think) Either way. I haven't no. There's alot of interaction on MyLot, which makes it great. I was an active member of Yahoo answers before, I enjoyed the challege and people's unique take on the world and it's issues.
@van123 (1288)
I AGREE WITH YOU.
@nextgen (1888)
ys i agree
@asksuresh (120)
I have seen few websites which pays for using their forum but they are not as user friendly as mylot, here we can start a discussion but there you had to post to topic which where posted by them..........mylot looks very cool hope its around for a longtime