Getting back visitation rights from my daughter's biological father.

June 19, 2006 4:16pm CST
At the beginning of the year my daughter's biological father and I went to court to determine what kind of custody we were be granted. We were both granted joint custody. He took our daughter for his visitation visit a couple months ago, and now he won't let me have any contact with her now. I have tried to notify the police, DHS, and no one will help me. They said that it was a civil matter and that I would have to get a lawyer. I have not yet finished paid for the past lawyer I had for the previous case, and I don't have enough finicial stability to higher a new lawyer. I need some legal aid concern. Thanks, Maggi Christner
No responses