getting job

getting job I still could nt get a job. but i hope i will get it soon . i had some failures sofar .it means that i am nt successful in my life untill i get a job?? plz friends give somme encouraging words for me
@milott (2647)
You should keep the mantra that "Failure is the stepping stones for the success". I know some of my friends, who would have attended around 50 interviews and now finally got a job in a very big company and now earning handful. I have even criticized him for being complacent and asked him to join some smaller companies in a lesser hierarchy for his qualification but he did listen to us and still kept on trying for jobs and finally succeeded. I appreciated his attitude of keep on trying again and again. I would say that you also keep on trying, definitely the tables will turn one day and you will be placed in a very big company one day in a very respectable job.
Be hope and be frank, and need experience and education depends upon job category. may i god bless U and i wish all the success to U my dear friend