Any Ozzies or Kiwis On Here???

@Victoria7 (1241)
September 25, 2006 3:59pm CST
I want to print and sell stubby holders. For those of you who were as baffled as me when I first heard the term, this is an insulated tube you put a can of drink in, to keep the drink cool and your hand warm! I think they would be very popular here where I live but I can´t find anything on line about how to print on to them!! Or anywhere selling blank ones.
1 response
@ossie16d (11825)
• Australia
18 Oct 06
The good old stubby holder, which no self respecting Aussie male would be without. LOL If you still need the information, they I will check the ones that we have here and see if there is any information on them that I can give to you. Please let us know if you still need this information. :)
@Victoria7 (1241)
• Spain
18 Oct 06
No, I´m doing a different project now. Thanks though mate!