Allergic to pets
September 26, 2006 12:40am CST
If you were allergic to your pet what would you do? Get rid of it? Live with the allergy?
• United States
2 Oct 06
Well I was never allergic to my pets when I was little and after I got my dog I was having the worst time with allergies. They said it was the dog but it could possibly be mold or something I can not see. I took medication for it because I could not get rid of my dog. I stopped taking the meds after I moved just because I had not filled them yet and nothing happpened. It must have been mold or something from where I used to live. It was not the dog and I am so glad I kept him because I love him.