Photo Enlargement

September 26, 2006 3:58pm CST
I'm just wondering how I can enlarge photos from my PC at a free cost. Can someone please tell me where to go for this please?? Thank you!
8 responses
@navinshan (3940)
• Canada
14 Oct 06
try using adobe photoshop, this can help you to enlarge your photos free of cost
@MisterR (171)
• Netherlands
27 Sep 06 try this one this one might help too
@shounak (371)
• India
27 Sep 06
This will certanly help you
@shounak (371)
• India
27 Sep 06
Try it may help..
@kstanley7 (1171)
27 Sep 06
The best programs to use for photo editing are adobe photoshop and jasc paint shop pro :)
@BELMCstar (1341)
• Australia
27 Sep 06
I don't know. I am looking for a place to make photos smaller.
• India
27 Sep 06
try adobe photoshop...and other editing programs... may be those will come handy in enlarging or cropping pics to no womder of any sze...
@sedel1027 (17851)
• United States
26 Sep 06
Do you have any photo editing programs?