What are you going to do in the next 5 decades? According to the news tonight

polar bears will be extinct in the next 5 decades due to global warming. What are you going to do if anything to help our universe, and let our children see these magnificent creatures. Do you think something can be done, and done by you? We recycle, and use recycled paper. what's your take?
@brokentia (10395)
Global warming...there is nothing I can do because the government has to step in and stop the polluting factories to help the ozone. The ozone can build its self back...it will take a lot of time. But it is possible if the pollution would stop enough to allow the ozone to heal. I think it is possible to stop the ozone from making it worse for those polar bears. But, like I said, the government has to do something about it. The only way we each can help is to drive less. Carpool. Walk. Ride a bike instead. But only one person will not make a difference. Have you heard about the engine that can run on water? Supposedly, the inventor is working with the government and manufacturers to be able to put it on mass market. But we will probably not see it for another 10 years. Well, in that way, we each can help! No more emissions that cause the pollution. But it will also put a lot of little gas stations out of business. It will have its plus and minuses. But I guess we will have to wait and see. as for recycling...yes, we do that too. But unfortunately, the products that are made with the recycled products are more expensive. That is also where the government could step in....requiring that companies use so much recycling in their product.