Any Geography majors out there?

geography - globe
I graduated from college with a BA in Geography. I chose to major in this field after a great Geography professor at my local community college bragged about what his son was doing, creating those GPS systems for cars. I ended up going to the same university his son did. Anyway, I love learning about different places, different cultures, and I also really enjoy learning about the physical features on the earth. (It was also one of my better subjects in high school, with English being my best). For me, I was really close to majoring in English, but I thought I might find more (interesting) work as a Geography major. Only I have yet to get a job related to my field. :( It's somewhat embarrassing, and I'd probably hate to admit that to my Geog. professors from school, but there ya go. I'm a stay at home mom right now, and that's where I'm most needed. So what are you other Geographers out there doing?
@vanities (11410)
• Davao, Philippines
nope im not geography major im accountacy graduate and working as freelancer here in our country..
Do you enjoy what you're doing? It must be nice! You must be a very smart person. ;)