do u like to go to water falls and take bath?

waterfall bath - waterfall bath
@ramya186 (949)
i like to take bath in the water falls what about u friends .....
• Belgium
yeah its gr8 to take bath in waterfalls..i got a chance once in mussorie and it was really gr8
@ramya186 (949)
oh!good ....
@eprado (1473)
Pagsanjan Falls - Pagsanjan Falls in Laguna, Phillipines. Famous also taking a boat ride for shooting the rapids.
Hello ramya186, Yes I like to go to a water falls and take baths there. But I seldom do have a chance to because I am living in the city and I need to travel far just to get to one. Usually I can during the summer months when we have our trip and vacation to our province. I always remember how fun and exciting it is to swim near and take bath under the water falls. The cold and refreshing water falling down from the top of the mountain feels good on the body.:-)
@Nardz13 (5059)
• New Zealand
Hi there. I remember when I was younger, living on the family land, my cousins, brothers, sisters and I would walk down to the beach which was across the road, and down through a bush track we'd made from continuosly walking through it, we would swim in the sea and then walk back up through the bush track and stop at the waterfall for an awsome shower and soak, then we would carry on home, only to wake up the very next summers day to do it all over again... This was a good place to hangout, which only we knew about...
@ssh123 (31096)
I am a hydrophobic and hence I do not like a big pool of water and I cannot take a bath. I do not like the mass of water, river, ocean, sea etc.
@xiuluoelly (1225)
The idea sounds good, I feel how? I have not tried, the first, I will not swim the second, the city where I did not waterfall, and I am very envious of you. If I have the chance I would like to try to, I would like to be good.
@mybizla (136)
yes, so nice places. together with my friends.
@suren2k6cse (2624)
only at the time of summer holidays
@gogy1979 (241)
Yupss, i like it .But I enjoy more when i am with my friends !
well..i would also like to have a bath under a water fall..but it would be fun only if there is some hot woman with me bathing as well..LOLzzzzzzzzz
Hi, I love too....
@pr4pyaar (306)
I love to take a bath in a water falls. Its so very natural and sort of healing and relaxing when the water falls on you with the force. And my friends also do like it. I have some real adventureous friends.
Oh i would love to ........but not alone ..... i want my bf to accompany me........
@neha_khan (1803)
• Pakistan
I like it but there is no water falls in our city ..
@ranmy1 (71)
I love to take bath in water falls. (Kutrallam near Kanyakumari, Kodaikanal silver falls) I need to find some good place in Bangalore...
@vsagar (84)
i also like to take bath under waterfalls it looks good.
@indiranaik (1525)
yes.i love to
@kathy77 (7487)
Yes it iw wonderful having a bath in a water fall we have quite a few of water falls in Australia where you can do this, it is so refreshing in the summer weather.
@utsadetti (4589)
yeah, i like to go there and then take a bath.
Wow What a romantic situation, I will enjoy it most but not alone.
@monu123 (297)
yes i lke it