My KITTEN JUST FLUSHED HIMSELF!! HAHAHAH!

Ok i was here just typing away, and then i hear a flush!! Then i hear him meowing...i run back and here he somehow flushed the toilet and fell in!! hahahah!! I grabbed him and gave him a bath..but i cant stop laughing!!ahahah!! has your animal ever done something this funny? or weird? tell me about it!! lol
@cheetahnc (415)
LOL that is so funny. I wonder how he managed to flush in the first place.
well the flusher is very easy,and touchy..u can use y our pinky with noi effort lol.so he must have fell off the top of the toilet went to catch himself flushed and fell in lol lol..man i wish i had that on film!! lol
@jewel76 (2305)
My dog Boomer, 6 monhts 1/2 - My dog Boomer, 6 months 1/2
My dogs have never done that, but it is funny though. The funniest thing my dogs have ever done, well especially the little one, they get these crazy moments where they run around the house non-stop, and the little one sometimes trips and falls but never gets hurt. But to see him go, is so funny. Also, sometimes he's walking side by side with the oldest one, and he's looking at her, and then Bang! he smashes in the door frame or something. He's quite a riot!
@emeraldisle (13145)
Somehow or another my cats have not done that one, at least not yet but give them time I'm sure they will. I have had them fall in the but while I was in it, usually they were trying to play with bubbles but they fall in and they aren't too happy about it. Of course I laugh as they crawl out and take off as a fast as they can.
@Lydia1901 (16353)
Our cat never done that, but it'll be nice if she can learn how to use a toilet. Now that'll be something to see.