Do you like HYIP?

@Smolaru (843)
Romania
December 29, 2006 7:15am CST
HYIP means high yard investmant programs which at the beginning they realy give money but after a wile they become scam. What do you think?
6 responses
@alexiuss (377)
• Romania
4 Jan 07
actuaaly, i've lost a lot of money with HYIP's, so i definetly hate them :)). 99% of HYIP sites are scams, and the other 1% are those that are paying, but they pay very low interest.
@moreinfo (3865)
• China
4 Jan 07
yes! - the majority of such programs are blatant scams from the very begining never spend to any program offering 5% or more daily! - even some "stable" or "real" programs could fail so thats the risk - try to find programs with real admins you could reach them, or your friends could - try to find the prorams admins have put lots of money and work into them
@Smolaru (843)
• Romania
5 Jan 07
I've lost too but now i invest for 1-2 days 2$ in each HYIP that is running for 2 days and pays cause aftewards i they become scams
@moreinfo (3865)
• China
5 Jan 07
if you got $22 in e-gold and can refer friends to join stable programs, try this one http://howtowarn.22usd.com its paying for over one year now and has offices in some regions.
@moreinfo (3865)
• China
30 Dec 06
have been playing with hyip for years, yap many of them are blatant scams. if you want to EMO: earn money online, its just a way. dont be so greedy, never look at such programs offering 5% daily or more.
@Smolaru (843)
• Romania
30 Dec 06
Yeah but everyone want to make fast money:D
@jcvelina (1256)
• Philippines
30 Dec 06
i agree with you. i invest in HYIPs that pay directly to my e-gold account and after i get my deposit back and some profits i reinvest the remaining profits. that way if the HYIP fails to pay me i have some money on the bank already.
@Smolaru (843)
• Romania
31 Dec 06
i do the same thing i've descoverite one that pay and i got 3$ from them in 4 days until now
@moreinfo (3865)
• China
1 Jan 07
like? nope! but have been playing with hyip for years for some fun. if you know how to play, its possible to earn some money. but hyip is NOT just a crap site with stolen script paying 20% or 10000% daily!
@Smolaru (843)
• Romania
2 Jan 07
can you give me some tips of no scam hyips?
@jcvelina (1256)
• Philippines
30 Dec 06
you are correct and thats why you have to play your own game. if thay pay you make sure you withdraw your deposit and some profits and you reinvest. whenthey do not pay you anymore at least the money you have lost would be their own money because you have reinvested. thats what i have been doing. also number one rule in investing in HYIPs would be not to get greedy.
@Smolaru (843)
• Romania
31 Dec 06
yes i agree after i double my money i withdraw them and after that all the profit i reinvest it in theyr own site and if the pay that's good for me if they don't it doesn't matter cause i wasn't doeing anything just waiting and i won't lose anything
@gabri3l (77)
• Romania
30 Dec 06
Only a few Hyips are a good investment ,the rest like u say they become scam after a while.Wanna make money quick? Play on stock market:D
@Smolaru (843)
• Romania
30 Dec 06
well i'm in a new hyip and they've payed me until now and i invested only 2$ and got until now 2,5$ in 3 days from doeing nothing i hope it will last a few more weeks
@ezzrssi (11192)
• Italy
29 Dec 06
yes i use sometimes,but be careful especially to orientinvestment.com they have trojan in their site that stoled your password and do unautorized payments from your e-gold
@Smolaru (843)
• Romania
30 Dec 06
they can't do anautorized payments because if you try to acces the e-gold account from another IP they request a PIN code which is sent to your email. And yes they are full of trojans i've tryed it before