Girl Stuff!!!

@jade01 (803)
Australia
I am 24 and take the pill, sometimes i go 4 months without a period, I thought the pill helped to regulate your periods so anyway the doctor told me that it is normal for my age due to hormones but I still haven't found anyone around my age that suffers from the same thing. Is it normal?
@sedel1027 (17851)
Depending on what birth control pill you are on, you can have no period. I have always been told this. I didn't know it had anything to do with age though. I wouldn't be worried. If you want to get a period (personally I think you are lucky you don't) you can have your docotr switch your pill. The pill you are on may just be too strong for your body. If you start getting side effects, like nausea right after taking the pill, definately get it switched.
@jade01 (803)
I have been on this same pill for 10 years now and had these issues for about 18months