What does one do for myLot friends?

Being still relatively new to the community, I have to ask myself, how can I benefit my newly made friends (those whose names I can see on my profile) without cheating or just outright being cheesy? How does one help friends on myLot within all respectable and ethical grounds? I want to help my friends. I want them to help me. I want to make more friends and continue that cycle... How do you go about it? Thanks, dr...
@JC1969 (1226)
The best way you can help your mylot friends, is to check their discussions and if there is a discussion you feel you can contribute to positively, then add a response. This will help promote conversation, which is the main point of this cite. If you feel the discussion is quality and adds value to this community--not just some nonsense for the sake of posting and earning, then rate it appropriately with a (+), in the same respect be honest and rate with a (-), if the post is just of little value. Also in your own created discussions, you should make sure to award the "pencil" to the best response given to your discussions. If you make a habit of visiting your friends discussions and having something worthwhile to contribute, you will cue them to want to visit your discussions--a win win situation.
My compromise is this, if it's a good contribution I'll give it a plus, but if it's not so good in my book, I'll just ignore it.
@brokentia (10396)
That is a good compromise. However, remember, just because you might not agree with the person, does not mean that person deserves a negative. The person have honest enough to post and if it was well stated and not attacking, then I believe they still deserve a plus rating. A negative rating is someone that is responding with just a couple words..,but also some of those need to be reported. Then mark negative. hahaha
• Pakistan
you can give all of your friends + rating if you want, this way they can earn a cent. You can also reply in their discussions to help them get more money.
@JC1969 (1226)
Well, I don't agree with this policy at all, because friend or not, one should earn a rating of (+) from creating a quality discussion or giving a quality response. Not always do the friends you have on here create quality discussions. There is a big problem with this going on in myLot. You have many who joined and got their friends to join and they go around and create frivolous discussions and responses and scam myLot for earnings. I recommend only rating (+) to those who earn it, and not based on whether they are on your friend's list.
@brokentia (10396)
There are a lot of ways to benefit your friends. 1. Support their discussions by responding. It is okay not to respond to all their discussions...especially if they create 30 in a day. But if they do not create discussions that often, respond to the ones they do create. This shows you are interested in being friends. And with that friendship, it should be returned. They will respond to your discussions. If they do not, they are not good friends. 2. Positive ratings. Anywhere you see a friend's response or discussion, give them a positive rating. Because most likely, if they are your friend, they are being nice and doing the same for you. :) 3. Select friends in as Best Response. It encourages them to come back again and again. But in the same respect, you may also want to award someone that had a great response that is not your friend. Because this too encourages that person you are interested in what they said and you may gain another friend that will start the cycle in 1 and 2 above. And to make more friends.... Find someone that you like their response and then take a look at their profile. Then take a look to see if you like their discussions. Even answer a many of them as you can. And it is ok to come back the next day and continue. That will show the person you are interested and my spark them requesting friendship. If not, you can request friendship because the other person has already invested time is trying to tell you they want to be friend by taking interest in your discussions. LOL Did I confuse you? hahahahaha Welcome to myLot. :)