What do you say to convince someone to vote for their President?

United States
January 1, 2007 11:57pm CST
Throughout the years there have been many campaigns to convince women, minorities, young, and old to vote for President of the United States. Still, in 2004 only 55% of those of legal age to vote decided to make their voices heard. What would you say to the other 45% to convince them how important voting is?
No responses