what have you heard about romanian people

@urzicutza (1972)
Romania
i am very curious what is you concept about our culture and people from our country!
@katyzzz (2898)
Saw a youTube, very interesting
@umerasif (532)
• Pakistan
Well I am from Islamabad - Pakistan. My only source of information about Romania and the people there is a friend who worked there for a year or so. He is full of praise for the Romanian people. He says that they are very friendly, easy going, loyal, and hardworking. He has been working for almost the last 12 years and has worked in Germany, Great Britan, Pakistan, France and Romania. He says that the Romanian friends that he had are the best and he is still in touch with them although it has been 4 years since he was with them in Romania
@brendalee (6083)
Honestly, I don't know very much about Romania. when I hear the word the first thing that comes to mind is Nadia Comaneci. I think about many other Romanian gymnast but I can't remember their names. I know a lot of very good gymnasts have come out of your country. Sorry but that is all I know.
@RaZZvaN (169)
I have a very kind b.partner, Ovidius, he said to me that there are no any kind of problems bettween the 2 nations in ROmania. And allways invite me to visit to the Romanian cities. I know that in Romania the people even poorer than in Hungary. Now, that romania is in EU, I hope that the people will love each other more. There is a boy here in Mylot, he wrote in your discussion,that he doesn't like the Hungarians even the Hungarian language! I got shocked when I read it. How can anybody say it, when the Hungarian language is one of the most special and beutiful language in this world. I have never heard such stupid opinion. SO, till there will be so stupid Romanians there will not be peace. You probably know that the Hungarians miss the Hungarians in Transilvania after 90yrs, and the many romanians do not understand it.
@RaZZvaN (169)
@Dolcerina (3378)
• Hungary
I have a lot of businesspartner in Romania. Most of them speaks Hungarian even if they are from Romanish family. The others who do not speak Hungarian are not simple. You know in business nobody says the real he thinks. The business is more important, than the feeling. But from the media it allways sounds the problem between the Hungarians in Transilvania and the Romanian speakers. I really do not know what to think. I have a very kind b.partner, Ovidius, he said to me that there are no any kind of problems bettween the 2 nations in ROmania. And allways invite me to visit to the Romanian cities. I know that in Romania the people even poorer than in Hungary. Now, that romania is in EU, I hope that the people will love each other more. There is a boy here in Mylot, he wrote in your discussion,that he doesn't like the Hungarians even the Hungarian language! I got shocked when I read it. How can anybody say it, when the Hungarian language is one of the most special and beutiful language in this world. I have never heard such stupid opinion. SO, till there will be so stupid Romanians there will not be peace. You probably know that the Hungarians miss the Hungarians in Transilvania after 90yrs, and the many romanians do not understand it. I do not know much about Romania. I will visit the Hungarian cities there soon. But as I know passing the border will not change in time. Because all the cars from Romania to Hungary will be checked, because of smugglers.