witnessed a miracle? have you ever seen one?

hi all have you ever witnessed a miracle someone healed but had no chance of surviving, somethink you have seen that no on else has? the reason why i ask is because this topic is an interest of my own and would like to hear any stories if you have witnessed anythink special?
@Victoria7 (1242)
• Spain
If I passed my driving test that would be a miracle. But there are more likely things to happen (like a cow jumping over the moon ahahahahaaa!!)
@Citra1881 (528)
i don't know if my concept of miracle is the same as yours.. can you explain it please?
@rsbrsb (217)
i have lots of miracles in my life and friends life.
@luzamper (1360)
There are no more miracles nowadays. As regards anybody who was pronounced medically hopeless but survived, no miracle happened but his immune system was just strengthened to be able to fight and overpower the viruses or whatever causes his illness that he became well again.
@yrteja (651)
i have witnessed a miracle which had happened in front of me.i was shocked but it was amazing that to prove god.