can u imagine

what happens if lalu is being the pm of india?
@perugu (5281)
hi,it may be good to poor.once we cut jokes on lalu in many ways.now he is the man giving guest lectures in IIM'A ,Ahamadabad and in best universty in the world in UK,USA...as he is the man who make to get 15000 crores profit from a loss running indian railways.
ya u r exactly right
@hiitssomu (657)
oh my God what a question. i too think Laloo should not be our PM. do we have so less number of educated person in our country that we need to have Laloo as PM. pray to God i should see that. but i saw he did a good job as railway minister.
actually when he became the railway minister then also we (indians) were amazed & surprised, but he did such works that even iim's invited him to take the lectures. I SUPPOSE THAT U R AN INDIAN. M I RIGHT?
I dont want to hope so as... i desire a lot that our pm should be a well educated person
well i think the benefits & profit that lalu has brought in railway r enough 2 convince u & indians. even iim's like top level institutions r inviting him for guest lectures. now what do u think? v require progress even if the person is educated or not,it doesn,t matters.
Lalu ji is a real grass root leader and having the capecity for PM. If he become PM,our Nation will grow fast like Railways. Present PM is not more than stamp of Soniya Gandhi.