Do You Enjoy Taking Risks?

@wolfie34 (26791)
United Kingdom
Life is one big risk and its supposed to be a journey of experience as well as risks. Do you make necessary risks with your life, do you gamble for high stakes i.e. to make your life more adventurous, more enjoyable. Or do you avoid making risks, a security seeker. I reckon I should take more risks, I've got nothing to lose and it might make life much more fun for me!
@hiddenwing (3721)
It always depends! I may take the risks on and on till the end of the time leaving a wishful picutre on my mind! At long last, I can ride on the wind and look into the distance with a resolute heart, flying as far as the wind can take. I've already put my money on some risk, which is not that dangeous though. The risk is actually a dream. I hope all any of us will make the dream come true! Anyway, I will. lol
@wolfie34 (26791)
My dream is going to New Zealand my friend, I hope to achieve this dream in 2009 or 2010, if we put our mind to it, we can achieve almost anything! But this I think is only a small risk for me.