Girly Magazines Do you collect them?

@nuffsed (1273)
Do you like to collect girly magazines? Are you an admirer of sexy young women? Do you cut out the pictures for your wall?
@Ravenladyj (22936)
"girly magazines" LOL every time I hear that term I think of the song Centerfold LOL but anyway....No I dont..HOWEVER I do still have all my Stripper Magazines from 1990-1992 but thats about it and no I dont have any pics on my walls there are some classic magazines I would love to get my hands on though but some of them are just far too expensive (like the playboy issues with Marilyn Monroe for example or B.Page and so on)..there are magazines going back even before Playboy existed that I'd love to have as well
@nuffsed (1273)
I actually expect3d a little honesty. How dumb was that? lo, There should be a whole long list of...er shall I say poorly spelt, foreign answers. Heck a few Western truths would have been refreshing. lol Thank you for your openess. Some of the girls you named before, actually had more impressive curves(from corset training?) than Miss Munroe. I looked 'em up! There is nothing you can name...that is anything like a D.... :)
@apostrofy (661)
well i did collect Cosmopolitan for about 2 years. i had all the numbers (i still have them). i read them (never cut a page from them) and kept them until i had to move to another city and my nightmare started. i had boxes full of magazines !!! omg was harder to move them than to move my clothes lol. i finally chose the best solution. i mailed them through a post office and stopped collecting magazines ever since lol
@babykay (2133)
I sense some disappointment at your failure to stir up a passionate discussion re girlie mags etc so I shall contribute to make you feel better nuffsed. I dont collect them, no, they are not of much interest to me. I wonder does my husband look at them? If he does, I haven't seen them. Where should I search for them I wonder
@nuffsed (1273)
Well thank you for the gesture :) xx With several million being sold every week, one would think someone knows someone who is buying them lol.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
Unfortunately, I don't collect any kind of magazines at all. I think it'll be nice, but I'm not up for it right now.
@nuffsed (1273)
Funny how the one's who do collect magazines, seem not to be readers of questions, hence no answers. Hhmmmm Perhaps they just look at the pictures lol Or they don't come on mylot. Yea Right Asif!