do you paint on glass??

@bhawnam (1436)
I just love to... i have made a big painting of a pair of horses running. Do anyone of you like glass painting??
@paidreader (5151)
I haven't done this in a while, but I had fun when I was doing it years ago. Would you think it weird if I told you I still save pieces of glass so I can do them again in the future? My hubby thinks I'm NUTS!
@bhawnam (1436)
no i wont thing it to be weired.. coz i am the same way.. i ahve many hobbies and have supplies for all of them in case i want to do something .. someday... :) i have uploaded a pic of my painting.. though it is not very clear but you can have an idea.. it can be found in the glass painting section on mylot.
@Aloeli (398)
• Portugal
i never tryed
@bhawnam (1436)
you must try.you'll surely like it.
@SageMother (2277)
I would LOVE to start learning to do this. I have these visions of painted candle containers and I have this built in china cabinet with a ledge where I want to place my espresso machine. Some faux stained glass would look great there!
@bhawnam (1436)
yes you are right.thanx for your response.
@nazneen (123)
Yes,I also love doing glasspainting. This is my one good hobby.
@bhawnam (1436)
thanx for your response.