Only answer this question today Jan.9.2007

Is anyone having a problem on MyLot with a white page, and waiting forever to send off responses or posts? I am. I cannot get anything done for hours.
@14missy (3185)
Its 1 pm here in AUstralia and I haven't had this problem today. It may have been happening while they were upgrading the logorythm sytem thingy. At least the star number makes it a bit easier to choose who to reply in discussions to don't you think. I hope it sorts itself out.
@14missy (3185)
Just after I responded to this question I tried to post a photo and got the blank page thing. And it took ages to download the photo. I give up...
It's a mess still. Oh well. Thanks for the reply.
@kgwat70 (13395)
I did not have this problem today so maybe it happened while I was at work. This has happened to me before but not recently. myLot must have been doing something with the system since they put these new ratings into effect. Hope it is working better now for you.
You are lucky. Thanks for responding. As aways another + so far.
@Willowlady (10666)
computer problems - we expect with modern technology that things would work, tis a shame that we labor to do what is suggested and then experience the tragedy of failure do to no part of our own.
Frustratingly I did experience problems with MyLot, I guess while they started the new Star system. I tried to send you a message 3 times and it would not go through. So it was a difficult time this afternoon. It worried me since I have 28.8 on dial up which I don't get very often. I have a shot at getting a nice number of posts done today on my single day off this week. Thank goodness it is working apparently now.
It's not working again. This is been 17 hours already. Maybe it will be better tomorrow. + rating so far for you again.
No that isn't really any worse than it always is, but three times today I have been get a message that mylot is temperarily offline for somekind of work?
Thanks for your reply.
@missyd79 (3438)
i am not having that problem today. it can't be that bad for you either because u posted quit a few discussions already today. maybe they are just updating mylot or getting rid of some fakes on here.
I would have had a lot more done today, as I have high speed internet. But, it is so slow. Thanks for the reply. Gave you another of many + rates.
I finally gave up on waiting to post a comment to someone's response. Now I have to scan my discussions again and comment.
Thanks sweetie. I't still bad on my end.
Mine was like that this morning. I got really fed up with it so I switched off my computer and went shopping. I'm back now and it seems to be working, though a little slow.
Thanks honey.