January 15, 2007 1:13am CST
Here is the situation. The girl is married to a foreigner. They were married in the girl's country. Now divorce is not allowed in her country only annulment. The husband is back in his own country where divorce is allowed. If the husband will file divorce there would it be easier for the girl now to file for annulment? Anyone there who is knowledgeable in this? I don't know the answer to this that's why i ask your ideas here. Just want to help a friend of mine.
2 responses
@rohit55_56 (2300)
• India
15 Jan 07
don't know what to do....but it is a grt problem for them....
@weee_ann (1453)
• Philippines
15 Jan 07
I hate Annulments. I have a great family. And the best parents!