It is true that what good or bad you do you get it back here in this world.

@raveena (1355)
I came to know just yesterday that my best friend's ex husband was fully drunk and met with an accident just 3 days back and has a broken jaw and a nose and is in the hospital. Not that I am happy about it but he is the same person who could not give even a single dime for his daughter and only 3 days back my friend was in tears and cursing him like hell as she came to know that he was roaming around with a girlfriend and introducing her with all her cousins as his would be wife. I fully beleive in the hand of GOD.
Yes, I think it does happen many a times. Its written in Holy books and its definitely true. Good things will happen to a person who in good in nature and good towards humanity while bad things will happen to a person having negative approach towards life and other human beings. Its not that it always happen but yes it does matter many a times. And even if you are not punished for your sins in this world. You will definitely face all the returns on the day of judgement.
@raveena (1355)
Thanks for your comment