October 4, 2006 9:39am CST
i cant afford a solicitor but im despreate to see my 2 grandchildren how or what can i sons partner wont allow my son to bring them around to us.we only live two doors away from them.
2 responses
• Canada
2 Dec 06
wow that is sad. the only thing that i can think of is just going to see them and seeing what they do and telling them how you feel about the situation. i wish my grandparents wanted to see me. and i bet that your grand children would love to see you aswell
• United States
5 Oct 06
Is there someone that the mother will listen to that can talk to her and tell her how important it is for kids to have a relationship with grandparents and for the many reasons why? If they live two doors away I would think that depending upon the age your son and you could arrange something, unless he agrees with her about her wishes. What seems to be her problem?