i want to change name of my company

October 5, 2006 2:38am CST
it is Personel Computing services as of now - i need to change it
1 response
@sedel1027 (17851)
• United States
15 Oct 06
Go to the office where you filed the original paperwork and they can give you the form that you need to file for your name change.