Other Forums

Do you go to other forums that pay? What are they? Do they pay more than mylot?
@lauriefnp (5112)
I heard that duno.com is paying better, but all of the cheaters and spammers who got banned from MyLot have invaded that forum now and are up to their games there. So it won't be long before the earnings drop there, I'm sure. I think that MyLot has improved a lot over the past week or so. Maybe the pay will increase- who knows? It's still a lot of fun, either way. At least the cheaters are gone for the most part.
The only other forum I'm on that pays is duno.com. For now it pays better than mylot, but its quickly getting overrun with spammers/nonsense so I'm sure the higher pay won't last.
@magnet (2087)
As of today duno.com does not pay for questions answered.
no i have not been to any other forums, can you suggest some?
@mom2boys (334)
i would like to know some other sites too!
yes.. i go but in one forum. i have no time for tyhe other forums. for example in this this site i joined : http://www.goldage.net/forum.php?referrerid=3127 enjoy your time.
@shywolf (4519)
So far, I have only tried out Mylot. I have heard a lot about Payposter, but I already am earning more here at Mylot than what I hear the current rates are over there. Well, except that i did hear that you get a bonus if you get over 30 replies to a topic over there, or was it 20 replies? I'm not sure. Anyway, I just really like the system here because it's all automatic. Unless Mylot closes or dissappears or another site comes along with a simliar system, I will probably just stick to Mylot. Where else can I get paid nearly four cents per post for just rambling on about things that I find fun tow write about? LOL ^_^