are you trying to get referals?

Romania
are they allowed to advertise here? are you useing my lot to get more referals? i am tired of the lies some of you say. will you stop advertising? none of your ofers are real for makeing money. you only try to get referals.
No I do not use Mylot to get referrals, I am on Mylot to simply discuss topics and make some spare cash while I am at it. I find that trying to get referrals for online money making sites is too hard and is not worth my time.
@ezzrssi (11192)
yes of course but i have just 12 referalls and they are not active
@neo2neo (461)
Nice one! So many discussions are just for referrals. I have joined very few money making programs which I don't think make much money, so thank god, I'm out of this! I also tried to refer friends to mylot but in vain, none of them joined. After that I've stopped asking people to join mylot too :) Thanks.
@xyla_v (314)
i don't know what are you talking about. do you mean the mylot referrals don't do any good for you?
@Stijn1234 (266)
• Belgium
Some people are lying indeed, others promote programs that really are paying actually. It's a matter of picking out these I guess...
@anil_762001 (1636)
no i am not trying to get more referrals under me.i had only one referral and he is daily working on mylot and i am satisfy with his working.