i think i'm bi polar

United States
October 5, 2006 1:30pm CST
When i was 15 i was diagnosed with bi-polar...i quit my medds and thiuught i was doing great...now i'm having alot of marital problems, drug and alchol as well. i've always had a drinking problem and some what of a drug...i am happy one minute and crying the next...i don't no what to do if i don't do something though my marriage will be over
1 person likes this
1 response
@Sweety76 (1594)
• India
15 Oct 06
Everyone feels moody sometimes. Especially if their body's hormones are out of wack due to puberty, pregnancy, or menopause. If you really think that you are out of control then there are a few things you can do. If you have insurance you can call the company and ask for a list of mental health providers. You can make an appt. with your doctor and ask for a referal. You can look for a therapist in the yellowpages or online. If you don't have insurance then I would suggest that you call your local mental health association or county mental health division.