How do you earn money/gift cards on the internet?

@brimia (6582)
I'm always on the lookout for ways to make money online. I belong to many points programs (mypoints, netwinner...) and I sell stuff on ebay and cheapcycle/buyselltrade and I write articles on associated content. What sites do you use and what do you do to earn money online?
@villageanne (8554)
Are you a member of gather. It is alot like mylot but I like gather better. You get points for your articles and comments and you join groups. ect. I love it and it adds up fast. If you are not a member, let me know and I will refer you. Another good one is clubmom, again, I can refer you if you are not a member. I make most of my points for puchasing gift cards from them but there are many ways to make points. I purchase gift cards for places that we are going to be shopping at anyway. The points are added immediatley then I trade in the points for more gift certificates. The gift certificates arrive in about 5 days and they have free shipping frequently adn that is when I buy my cards. They have home depot, bath and body works, wendys, olive garden, red lobster, applebees, many many more.
I was going to suggest Gather. I love Gather!
@erikmama (12929)
MyPoints is my absolute favorite web site!!Ive never bought a thing from them, and have earned sebveral $50 cards in the year I have been a member. I also used Memolink.com to earn gift cards.It is very similar to mypoints,but not as good unless ypou are makung purchases.In one year I earned a $10 card. I take surveys with Saynation.com.They have a $20 deposit to paypal,as well as gifts such as gift cards, dvds, and books. I earn $3 each survey I complete with Pinecone research.I actually like this site, and am not a fan of survey sites.I do surveys with Mysurvey.co m as well/ I wirte articles with Helium.com, AssociatedContent.com,and Textbroker.com.Textbroker is my favorite because I amke the most, but Helium is the best all around.There are so many titles there to choose from. I am earning afew hundred each month o nline right now, along with the gifts and gift cards.so I am very pleased.
i am a member of moola which is very easy to make moeny with. i make 50 bucks a night on some occasions. you just have to know how to play
i just use mylot ...nice to see otha sites mentioned by ppl above.will try to use them for sure .