saturday - does it feel like a festival?

do you really wait for saturdays again and again as it the day when you know that tha next day is sunday . adn it is time to enjoy
@chiquitita (1227)
Not really, it depends on what I will do on Saturday. For me saturday can be both travelling day or laundry day lol. If it's travelling day, yes I really wait for it. But if it's not, I dont think I'll wait for it lol. Cheers!
@mimpi1911 (25474)
yes, i agree completely. i have a blast on saturday nights in my own small way. i spend the whole night awake with good music and movie DVDs, lot of junkies-chips, snack, burgers, chocolates.... and splurge myself in my own world. a close friend or two is seldom invited. sometimes i spend out partyings with my selected group of friends. i don't like sundays, especialy evenings, all my fun and partying is for saturday night. thank you for the post
@ChuckGel (244)
i am not used to enjoy on that day in the sense that it is the only day that i can clean our house and wash dirty clothes because on weekdays i am very busy with my work and studies in school...
@gittabest (1949)
• Iceland
Yes I always spend the whole week thinking about the saturdays, maybe I'm just crazy ;) Anyways have a great weekend