(( wow))

who likes video games? whats ur fav game? mine i have to say is call of duty 2!
@Serjas (2328)
i like hitman.i love the game because 1- the charecter codename 47 2- the way a mission got completed 3- the silent ratings 4- the style of 47 especially his walking 5- the base story and the stories of all 3 hitman(i dont play himan bloodmoney, because i dont get one. i tried,but i cant get that one) 6- the soundesign and level design 7- the music of hitman2 and hitman bloodmoney very very much.Jesper kyd(composer) had done a great and outstanding job) 8- the graphics 9- movies may be no too long but its superb also trailers 10-ending cinematic of hitman-he choose hitman life and leave friend father's chain! i wonder why this game dont made to a film?
• Colombia
I like a lot the video games; like World of Warcraft, titan quest, regnarok, call of duty 2, Halo (CE too), and other MMORPG games. My favourite one its WoW
@egisugiri (842)
I like Video Games. I often play Counter Strike. It quite fun and relaxing for me.
I love playing video games. I have been introduced to this new game for PS2 that I have become addicted to. It is called guitar heros. I am not a guitar player, but the game involves a guitar and is very addictive and entertaining. I highly recommend it to anyone who owns a PS2.