What are your favourite mel gibson films?

I'm a big fan of all of his films but my favourite are bird on a wire and all the lethal weapon films, I think he looks great in those films as well. What are your favourite ones?
have you seen Apocalypto ? It is also from mel gibson ! I watched it with my friends two weeks ago and I have to say i liked it !
braveheart is the best film with mel gibson ! Every time I watch it, it touches my heart ! The scene, when they fight for freedom is beautiful !
@hemalover (829)
• Egypt
i love brave heart its the best one i have seen for him ... i like the hero and his way to make his country have its freedom
@cripfemme (7713)
I like Bird on a Wire best, but that could be because Goldie Hawn is also in it and I just love her. It's playing on the We channel where I live right now, but I stopped watching it because there are too many commercials and it disrupts the flow of the film. I need to buy it on VHS or DVD than that's not a problem.