gaudianship of my grandkids

United States
January 21, 2007 8:48pm CST
my grandkids live in colo and i want to move them to minn where i live. my son and fiance r going through a court involving dhs. the court ordered that the kids could stay in the home as long as i was here.colo. the kids r willing to sign them over to me. what?, how soon can we do this and have it transferred to minn?
No responses