MultiTAsking

it's being able to do, or opting to do several activities all at the same time... what's the most multi-tasking you've done and succeeded in all of them? in my kind of work, multi-tasking becomes inevitable. i work on several cases all at the same time on the computer, with several windows open and i just jump from one document to the next.. or how about the simple stuff, like driving, and sending sms, and eating, all at the same time.. how often do you multi-task..?
@eolivan (414)
i always love to multi-task whatever i'm doing, at work or at home. it saves me time, and gives me more things to do. and keeps me energized since i get to rest a while to do other jobs since i get to finish 2 or more things at the same time earlier.
I always do multi-tasking at work like monitoring server logs, answering the phone, posting at myLOT, etc
@freesoul (3022)
• Egypt
I do multi-tasking at work too with too many windows open and it's ok because you move from one thing to the other and back, I can keep track of things this way but I really don't like to concentrate on two things at the same time like some people do .. reading and listening to music, watching TV and talking, etc.