whaaaa!! where are you co and ca?!!!

i been having trouble finding an original copy of coheed and cambrias's previous albums...here in the philippines the only available is there latest..even the used' albums are not here!!! god!!! i have seen pirated copies but i like to buy the original one!!!
@cnetboss (2476)
Try Tower Records, They usually have these on their imported albums. Worth every Peso specially the last two albums.
im planning to do that, i checked out the one at the megamall but they dont have too so maybe at the glorieta.
@rsrait (567)
SORRY FRIEND I CANT HELP
its ok..thanks
@raijin (10371)
If I'm not mistaking, Coheed and Cambria has a song featured song on NARUTO. A friend of mine know their songs but since I'm not used to it, I ignored it. Don't worry, I'll ask him if he know where to find the original cd's of them. I'll let you know as soon as possible!;)
really, thanks great!!! aabangan ko yan! you should try listen to them...there song are so great especially there guitar plays and drums... and did you know that all of there song have some secret story.. i heard that some people are trying to decipher there song.. anyway, thanks.. i'll wait for your friends answer.