Chai or tea recipes

I am addicted to tea! All kinds,but especially Chai and Chai latte! Does anyone know of any recipes that use tea?
@sunshinecup (7880)
Sorry I don't have any, I am more of a coffee drinker. Not very good with recipies for those either since I like my coffee black with no sugar.
I used to be the same until I became hooked on Cappichino!
@MakDomMom (1474)
I do not have any Chai tea recipes - but I too love it! I always get my instant chai tea mix from Sam's Club. You can add it to hot water or warm milk. Either way it very yummy! I have even added a dollop of fat free cool whip on top. Yummy!
@hariharbhat (1314)
Mix milk,tea powder and sugar to a reasonable extent. Boil it and filter it. Then taste a spoon full tea and add what you feel is less to taste good. Trial and error is the only method to learn to make best tea.
Oh most certainly! I wrote a post earlier about a peculiar hot toddy recipe that I made up myself , using rum, oats (yes, boiled oats!) lemon, honey, ginger, cinnamon and chai tea!!! It was most delicious! And very strong!
Also- I must add that chai tea is probably one of my favorite drinks in the world! I love to add some some fresh ginger slices, sugar and cream to my hot chai!