I need to continue my superior studies but i am not capable to pay a schoolfees

June 30, 2006 8:00am CST
I am Rwandese i want to study in USA because i like to work in usa and to live
2 responses
@cyrux004 (949)
• India
30 Jun 06
Well rwandsee, what course do you want to pursue in US , high school , graduation , post graduation or something else? Well if you are not able to pay school fees then you must look out for a scholarship. Almost all univeristies offer scholarship to mertiious students , you can send your past record of performance for scholarship consideration. More over if you dont get a scholarship you can also apply for assitanship in universities . You may get a fee waiver and also a monthly sitpend...so Check out your options
30 Jun 06
well i am an aspirant too to study and be in us . im a medical student . what r ur qualifications or what job u prefer.. may be i can be of help...!