Favourite films

well this is my fast discussion and would like to discuss films with you. my favourite film is How to lose a guy in 10 day. It is very funny if you havn't seem it you must get it and watch it you have a laugh for sure... how about every one else what is your favourite film.
@sunnypub (2130)
My favorite film is THe Big Chill. I has it's position out of default because it was truly my irst ever favorite film, one that really moved me and that i wanted to see again and again. There are two other movies that would be vying for my top spot if I wasn't staying loyal to the first. The Big Chill is a really entertaining film. I love the characters and dialogue. I always wish that I had a group of friends that I could get to gehter with just like they do in the movie. It is intelligent and funny and really develops the stories and characters well. It has a great soundtrack and terrific directing.
i cant say my salf of seeing the big chill i must have a search of that over the internet and find out more about it.