Monk fans - what other TV character would you want to see Monk with

@Debs_place (10524)
Ok, I love Monk, he is just so sweet. But I also love House MD, who is rude, crude and obnoxious. Now can you just see Monk, either solving a crime involving House or House treating Monk. I know that show will never happen, but I think it would be hysterical. So who would you like to see with Monk and why?
@jayperiod (870)
ROTFL I think I could have come up with one, but now I can't get Monk and House out of my head. That would be an AWESOME show! Maybe House could be treating a witness that Monk has to keep talking to. Maybe Monk could guest host Dirty Jobs on the Discovery Channel. Monk could investigate the murder of Simon on American Idol. I think they should definitely do a Monk/Psych combo.
@Debs_place (10524)
I don't know Simon on American Idol - I have never watched that show and from what I have heard the past week or 2, I don't think I ever will. But I do like Monk on Dirty Jobs. That is not a bad one.
@Debs_place (10524)
You know after watching Monk last night...I thought mmm--he could go with for Emily Gilmore from the Gilmore Girls or Kitty Montgomery from Dharma a& Greg. I think both of these would be quite amusing as well.
@cripfemme (7713)
Data from Star Trek: The Next Generation because they are both so neat and anal. And also neither of them does emotions well.
@Debs_place (10524)
I am not a big trekkie...but I guess that would be one possible combination. I could see Data try to analyze what Monk is doing when he does the hand thing. Thanks,
I would love to see Monk thrown into any of Doris Day's old movies. She would drive him up the wall. She would make a great partner for him. Betty White would also be a delight or Angela Lansbury. Think about it. They need to make Monk movies!
I love Monk too! I usually wait till the season comes out on DVD so I can watch it uninterrupted. I love the Sharona-Monk relationship but she left the show. His new assistant for the past season or so is ok though I think there's still a lot of missing elements in their rapport or the way they deal with each other. That would be interesting, put Monk in a hospital surrounded by germs and patients and stuff that will make him, well, sick or faint! So I would say put Monk in House or Grey's Anatomy or ER.
@Debs_place (10524)
No, I didn't like Sharona as much..she was in semi-permanent PMS. She was rarely a 'nice' person to Monk, I prefer Natalie. I don't watch Grey's anatomy..never got into it, prefered ER. You know, though I think Monk could even try Marcus Welby's patience though/
@caribe (2465)
Oh, I think you have chosen the perfect combination with Monk and House. That would really be an interesting show to say the least. I like to watch both of them and both of them together would be off the charts. Out of curiosity, I wonder which of the words in your discussion triggered the mature content keyword?! Maybe it was Monk??? LOL
@Debs_place (10524)
Mature content - I think maybe rude, crude and obnoxious and can't see anything in there that would be considered mature content.
@candy111 (241)
Thats funny! Hysterical would be an understatement. I too love both shows, But those two together in an episode whoever can think of a involving these two and make it plausible would be a creative genius. Monk and Grissom would be one of my choices. You have an obsessive compulsive, with a genius with his own quirks. Imagine Grissom showing all those bugs to Monk. They are both methodical in their ways yet they approach it at very different ways.
@Debs_place (10524)
I am glad you like the idea..think we can convnce the networks? Educate me...who is Grissom..I have no idea.
I agree an episode with monk and house would be great!!! Would be intersting to see how they deal with eachother. Or who will solve the case first!!
If I were ruler of the TV universe, Monk and Jack Bauer would have to team up on a case. Monk would repeatedly out think Jack and solve case after case. This then causes Jack to become reduced to being a simpering, crying, effeminate, cruel, jack booted thug. Oh, wait a minute! That's what Jack Bauer is already.