I love to watch episodes of Heroes

Look at the stars in Heroes. - Heroes is a serial saga about some people in the world discovering that they posses superpowers.
Hong Kong
One of the TV series I like best now is "Heroes". It is a serial story about people in our world discovering they have some special abilities. Among them are Peter Petrelli, he believes he can fly. Diego Medina, he has the ability fo paint images of events happen in the future, Hiro Makamura, a Japanese who can make time stand still, and cheer leader Claire Bennet defies death evern experienced fatal accidents. In a nut shell, there are over a dozen of people possess superpowers. They are all connected according to certain unknown reasons. And one of them happens to absorb too much super energy that he in turn cause himself and the world to explode.
@jmcafam (2891)
This is a wonderful show. I was glad that they started showing new episodes this week. I can not wait to see what is going to happen next.