Seeing stars

@lvap0628 (731)
How do you acquire the stars with numbers that i see in some of the members?
@chavezrmc (5911)
as i have invited you here, me too has no idea but you have started a very good post. good luck to you my friend. you're doing well here and as i see it you are enjoying hoping too that you will earn more. God bless
It is the number of posts that you made and how members of mylot rate your posts. You will get additional stars if somebody marked your response as "best response." When you reach 100, you will start earning stars. So, enjoy! :)
@cuddleme01 (2727)
you will get your star if you reach 100 posts. according to mylot the stars show how the mylot community view you as a user (see FAQs).. but this star rating thing doesnt seem to be serving its purpose. myloters can just rate anyone with a negative simply because one's ideas don't coincide with theirs. Some get positive ratings even if they post one line responses because they are friends with some users. others can just give you a negative rating just for the like of it without basis at all. This makes the star reputation unreliable. Just think of it,some users with irrelevant discussions get a star rating of ten.
@freesoul (3023)
• Egypt
You will receive a star once you get 100 points (post 100 responses or discussions) the number on your star will be according to how many + or - rates you get from other members so always try to give good responses to every discussion to have a better rate. welcome to mylot :)
I know that you had posted this discussions 6 months ago and Im sure that now you undertand what these stars are for. I just responded to congratulate you because you had maintained that blue star there above you. Its the highest rating here on my lot.
@lvap0628 (731)
Thanks hersmart4ever. I do try my best although i don't spend as much time here.
@geejoy (344)
i really don't know also the meaning of the stars with number inside...maybe ratings given to each of your posts?
@annieroos (1846)
yes as freesol said once you get 100 posts.. You will get rated...But no worries you are almost there.. just a few more to go.. Yay.. Keep up the posting and hang in there..