What was the most HORRIFIC movie you ever saw?

@Bee1955 (3885)
I mean the one where you wouldnt go out at night to walk the dog without all the yard lights on, kept you looking over your shoulder as you passed the creepy, boarded up house on the block, and get paranoid nwhen walking to your car thats the only one in the section at night. NOT A "SCARY" MOVIE - A BLOOD AND GUTS HORROR ONE. Convince me why I should see or rent it.
@mbarryton (1872)
hmm actually theres more then 1. Chucky "use" to be mine when i was like 12 the 1st time i watched that i was watching a neighbors kids scared me so bad i ran home when the parents got home lol...then it was The Fog that movie and me scared me s***less lmao there was one more but i cant think of the name of it, it had something to do with little creature tho lol
@arunr175 (1679)
I have seen many horror movies but I none of them were horrific enough to scare me a bit ...