Federer is great they will win also Roland Garros this year?

@mark249 (337)
Italy
I have seen the Australian Open Final yesterday and I must say that Federer w have the destiny to become the best tennis player of all time he has semi final with Andy Roddick and have an easy win in three set and also final easy win with Gonzales in three set 7-7,6-4,6-4,I think that this year he will win also Roland Garros probably in final with Natal but he is prompt now to win with Nadal also on the red court,he has passed Borg and he have wins Australian Open without losig a set he is an incredible player the best of every time about me.What do you think?
• Portugal
I think yes Federer will win french open and the other two grand slams and he gonna be considering the best player of all time but for me he is now
@mark249 (337)
Yes I'm sure
@cerium (691)
I've seen that too. He is such a great player, but I think he faces no competition right now. Players like Andy Roddick are not that good. Roddick is a good server and that's it. I wish if Roddick can face more competition. Anyway, as for Roland Garros, I think that if Federer faces Nadal, he will lose again. Nadal is just too good on clay as Federer is on Hard and Grass.
@mark249 (337)
I think that this year Federer will win roland garros Nadal is not like the last year he have some possible to win easily