Are you a freethinker?

@speakeasy (4215)
Today, Jan 29 is Freethinkers Day. I try my best to be a "freethinker". A freethinker is a person who does not accept things just because someone "tells them so". Freethinkers question every thing and then make up their own minds. How about you - are you a freethinker?
@stonehr (818)
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
I'm freethinker, I'll not let to someone else tells me something and then I accapt this like it is... I'll rather thinking abut it and make my own solution if this like that
@speakeasy (4215)
Good for you. I have found that when I believe in someone or something without questioning - I usually end up being disappointed. So it is better to check things out from multiple sources. If they all agree - they are probably right. If they disagree or have different viewpoints I think about all of them then make my own decision on what to believe.
I never heard of this Freethinkers Day. Did you make this up for MyLot? :) Cute, either way. I am a freethinker in most things, but not all. Some things I depend on my husband to just do it and go along.
@speakeasy (4215)
No, I did not make this one up. To find out about this and other unusual holidays you can go to http://www.brownielocks.com - she verifies all of the holidays she has listed.