PayPoster stopped paying!

@BDnLacy (324)
Has anyone been to the payposter site lately? I went today to check my referrals and found a post from the site adm. stating that they have stopped payments because their adsense acccount had been banned. Just thought I would inform every of it. As One of the things I do is review PTP, PTC, & Freebies sites. I would suggest anyone that uses their affilate program stop until they get it straighten out. But that is totally up to you. I will be pulling their ads in just a few minutes from our sites. Further more I would like to appologize to anyone that has signed up under me or my site at payposter as when I started pushing their site it was paying as stated.
I stopped posting at payposter like 2 weeks ago when they have that issue that they were not paying the members anymore.That site is unprofessional,i think i just wasted my time in there posting.
• Thailand
Who is surprised by this one. Another scam that took the money and ran. Can anyone give me a better reason for staying with mylot.com.
• Brunei Darussalam
thanks for the useful information. i have not heard about it before but i have been in a similar situation, whereby they just close the website as soon as i was about to make some withdrawls. has anyone given better reasons to stay in mylot.com?
@unisis (1674)
yes i am as a member from payposter and really that payposter not paid although i have reach the minimum payout
@snowflake5 (1579)
There was a thread last week from someone who was complaining that Payposter was refusing to pay them. Now we all know why! I feel sorry for all those who've put in time and effort on their site.
@ESKARENA1 (18299)
i have heard that it will run a lottery now and only pay the winner, beginning to sound like a scam to me, ill stick with mylot
i have yet to use this site. Thanks for letting me know!
oh yeah you are right, it hasnt paid me either, its a fuc*ing scam
im glad i didnt start using it i didnt like it anyway
@Geminigirl (1909)
I'm really sorry to hear this. I know a lot of people are upset. I went to the site, but it did not seem very user friendly, so I never went back, and now I'm glad I did not. Hope everything works out ok.
@algie123 (289)
really they removed you? Oh thanks for that i also like to join on that site but thanks for that i inform that site is not professional. It really wasting my time if ever!
@Bee1955 (3885)
They have started a new posting called paidlots.com . So I dont know if anyone will get paid there either. Duno.com has also stopped paying and pooled it all into a daily "jackpot" with the owners deciding whose "quality" postings will win. Please watch out for these scams!
@urzicutza (1972)
yes they are scams!and i am glad that they are!!!! mylot is the best!i love mylotand i always will1
@moneymind (10520)
That is very true and that i have my doubts about it also since they cannot pay their members at payposter how can they pay those who are at paidlots also. greetings. : )
@myrith (1830)
So did I, I left there when they deleted my points. As did Duno.Since you're a friend of Dan_answer, may be you have an insight as to when ppl will get what they earned from that site.
@BDnLacy (324)
Duno will be back on track soon. Dan did not remove or delete everyone's money. Well the 200+ that we proved was scamming the site he did. He just removed the status from the public view until he gets the programming needed to stop further scammers. People are collecting money everyday at Duno. If I thought Dan had any intention of not paying, I would be the 1st to tell everyone. Because I'm just a member like you and everyone else that joined that site. And there are only a couple people there is owned more than I am. Regardless of my friendship with Dan, I have a reputation of my own to protect. An average 1700 people a day view my site's freebies page and take my word that the sites that I review and list there are legitimate sites. Actually 4 people's reputations is on the line with that page. And I will not allow anyone's friendship to destroy what we have worked on for the past year. I will say this about Duno. If you have reached the required minimum payout there, and are worried about being scammed, do not post anything further, but do not cancel you membership. Because as far as Dan has said, he will pay all monies owned.
@hariharbhat (1314)
January 30 , 2007 The site is working but I don't know whether he is paying or not.
@BDnLacy (324)
It sates on the news forum that they will not be paying
• Nigeria
I was a victim of a website called 6daily.I invested a lot on them and later realised that it was a scam.A lot of fraudulent sites are online now. I wonder if there is any other site that pay?
@BDnLacy (324)
Go to this link... http://www.madredneckssales.com/freebies .. They review sites and post legimate ones.
• Pakistan
i know about payposter not paying. it is really really bad for the users cause i had a high expectations from them but they were also scammed by a stupid user
@emigre (48)
• Isle Of Man
PayPoster is not going to pay anyone - the owner has blatantly stated that on the front page. He also runs another site called PaidLots.com. You have been warned.
@anja31 (708)
thanks for your information i didnt know that. I am also a member of payposter, but I come there hardly I had just 100 points. I prefer for mylot.
@Serjas (2328)
thanks for your discussion.i have joined 2 days ago.now i dont work for that site if they dont pay me.i want money as well as some enjoyment.here i am enjoying very much then why am i go to other site.i hope mylot will continue paying me.if they stops it will be more sad!thanks for your discussion given a +
@multia (27)
• Finland
Me too stopped using it couple of days ago.
hmm...i hope mylot doesnt follow suit...i've always believed such businesses to be a soap bubble lasting for some time and then bursting....as a user, u shld make hay when the sun shines!!