Why do some of us "bad mouth" Jesus the one and only Savior ?

It hurts me to hear when another "bad mouth" my Lord, the one and only Savior who died not only for me, but even the ones that talk about Him negatively, He Loves You too ! Even though everyone is entitled to their own opinions, it just hurts, because of all He went through ! You may not believe, that's your problem, I am going to stand up for Him ! Just as my Lord has workers, Satan has workers too ! This is not judging, it's what I hear, and what I have read in God's word ! "Those that obey my words, Love me, those that don't obey my words, don't Love me". He said it, and I believe it ! Be Bless, there's love here, no hard feelings. This is my belief !
@rmuxagirl (7559)
I agree with you that it bothers me too when someone talks bad about Jesus, but at the same time I try to keep in mind that the person talking doesn't know him the way we do. I try to pray for that person. I also ask the person (if i know them personally) to not talk negatively about my God when I am around.
What you have said, is the truth, same thing here when I'm around a person that talks bad about my Savior. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I don't have to hear it or listen to it. May God richly bless you !
I can't speak for others and neither can you. Every one has a right to the opinion. If you can't take it that is on your. That is not saying it is right or wrong. I don't like to see dirty kids running around in thestreet. And the parents have on the the latest styles. I also don't let it bother me. I don't like to see people so free to sleep around. Not caring about the spreading of disease. We can't change what others are saying. How can you speak of satin has he stood in front of you and said hello. Can you tell anyone what he was wearing?