Do you take advice from everyone.

Would you take advice from everyone even if you know that they are not experienced and they are just telling things to comfort you. Share with me you experience when you found that the person advicing you has no experience in things which he adviced to you.
@cheerldr (594)
No, i only seek advice from the person I trust because they know what's good for me.
thats good one.
@jhrcsr (349)
I've never had advice from someone who was liscenced to give that advice. I do, however, take all advice offered when I ask for it....mull over the responses that I have gotten....and come to my own choice. I will research on the net as well and with professionals such as doctors or lawyers when necessary to make an informed decision.
I think thats a good point to mention , taking advice from professionals
In my own opinion advice are solicited only from the people we love and knows us best. In that way you will always have an advice that is good for you. In the end, advices are there to give us a better path or direction in life. Sum it up to come up with the best decision you can for any problems or ideas you need to solve.
If you take advice from everyone, you will have a real dilemma. You will be advised to go in several different directions. Special friends who can be trusted to listen, advise and not to gossip, are your best counsellors or an older person is often more experienced and wise, and can give practical help. I have friends I can talk with, but when I need advice, I seek the counsel of my loving heavely Father. In more than 48 years, he has never failed.
• Nepal
ofcourse i will take adive from especially from the matured people who have wel experienced on the concerned fields
well i do take advice from everyone but i follow only those which i think is best for me